After 2013:’Integration Decree’
On the 13th July, 2012, the Decree regarding the integration of academic college courses into the universities (hereinafter ‘Integration Decree’) (decreet integratie_13 juli 2012) (in dutch) was approved by the Flemish Government. From the 2013-2014 academic year, the academised college courses or the former two-cycle courses have been integrated into the university.
Within the Brussels University Association, the following Erasmushogeschool Brussel courses are integrated into the Vrije Universiteit Brussel:
- Bachelor of Industrial Sciences
- Master in Industrial Sciences option Electromechanics
- Master in Industrial Sciences option Electronics-IT
- Master in Urban and Regional Planning (STeR*)
- Bachelor in Applied Linguistics
- Master in Translation
- Master in Interpretation
- Master in Journalism
The role of the associations after the start of the 2013-2014 academic year is defined in the Codex Higher Education (in dutch).